Dial it now 415.282.4400 or
Click the button to Contact Us
All of our staff are artisans with years of experience repairing rugs. When if comes to rug repair, the right choice of wool and the correct colors will make all the difference in the world.
We have a hug variety of wool on hand and if we don’t have a color match we’ll dye the wool ourselves to match it perfectly with your existing rug. We help to defray the repair costs by doing everything ourselves, so there is no need for a third party or “middleman markup”.
Here at Rug Masters, we have over 20 years experience repairing old and antique Persian rugs, Oriental rugs, Turkish rugs and more.
- Assign the project to a specialist for the rug’s particular type of weaving.
- Maintain both the artistic and technical aspects of the rug repair process.
- Use materials & techniques that best replicate the original structure of the rug.
- Use dyed yarns that best blend with the restored area’s surroundings.
- Rest assured; your handmade rug is in good hands at Rug Masters Cleaners.