Dial it now 415.282.4400 or
Click the button to Contact Us
- Examine every rug to determine the appropriate cleaning process.
- Determine pre-cleaning security for older rugs
- Check for stability and fastness of dyes.
- Dust rugs prior to washing using the most current methods available.
- Apply pre-treatment for stain removal.
- Hand wash every rug.
In order for them to last for generations to come they must be handled properly by professionals. Individualized attention allows us to offer levels of service consistent with the needs of the rug and our customers. Every rug is unique. Every need is different.
Rugs that are old, fragile or torn go through a dry cleaning process that uses foam. Sturdier textiles or those that are in better condition are hand washed or gone over with a water extraction machine.
Like most specialty or hand woven floor coverings, the washing process has to be gentle enough not to ruin the workmanship while still tough enough to remove stains and dirt.
Professionals know the soap solutions that will not be too harsh or leave residues.
Part of the Persian rug cleaning process is carefully drying the floor covering to prevent mildew or mold from growing.